Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) and the most widely recognized STD all throughout the world. “Ushna Vata” is the name of Gonorrhea in Ayurveda. It is an infectious disease that impacts the fluid membrane of the vagina and the urethra in females and males individually. From the private parts of males and females having age between 15 to 24 years, a white-coloured thick mucus discharge secretes out.
The Gonorrhea disease is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacterium that gives birth in mucus membranes of the body and grows but the bacterium dead within a few minutes or seconds if it comes outside the body.
The disease can cause irritation and pain in the private parts of both males and females. As per Ayurveda, Gonorrhea is caused due to Vata dosha. Mayuri Ayurveda recommended MAYURI LIVE SAFE to cure Gonorrhea by including a healthy lifestyle and food habits.
Gonorrhea symptoms in men:
- The foremost symptom seen is burning and paining sensation while peeing
- Discharge white coloured mucus from the penis
- The bladder, rectum, prostate glands, testicles gets inflamed if ignored
Gonorrhea symptoms in women:
- In early days, white or yellowish thick mucus released from the vagina
- Frequent need to urinate
- At the end of the vagina, there is painful and burning sensation while urinating
- The external genital glands also get inflamed. If you ignore this condition then the inflammation spreads to the uterus, ovaries, and the fallopian tubes.
- Pain during sexual intercourses and encounters lower abdomen pain also
- Bleeding frequently and irregular periods become normal