As per Ayurveda, infertility basically refers to the condition of the women who do not conceive or unable to carry a full-term pregnancy. If women suffer from many recurrent miscarriages, this condition is also termed as infertility. The main causes of female infertility are age-related factors, hormone problems, uterine problems, emotional instability, lack of workout, an unhealthy lifestyle, overdrinking, smoking, etc. These factors may affect a bad impact on the reproductive system. Generally, it is seen that the problems most women experienced are related to producing eggs.
Ayurveda science believes that a healthy ovum, a healthy sperm, and a healthy uterus is the formation of conception. The reproductive health of both males and females depends on reproductive tissue named Shukra dhatu in Ayurveda. Ovum creates in women with the help of reproductive tissue as a menstruation cycle and in men, the reproductive tissue helps to form semen during sexual incitement. Ayurvedic treatment is a holistic approach to cure infertility with lifestyle changes.
- Having age 35 to 40 and been attempting for 6 months or more
- If you are aged that means above 40
- The menstrual cycle is not regular or completely stops
- Excruciating pain in periods
- Other fertility problems you have already known
- Diagnosed with endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease
- Multiple miscarriages in previous medical history
- Experienced cancer treatment